What do you use to limit public access to your Win7 PCs? [x-post from code4lib]

Kern Mann kern.mann at RPL.LIB.NH.US
Thu Sep 5 08:58:01 EDT 2013

Do you have .reg and/or batch files to do you Group Policy and registry
edits?

You can use an imaging program like CloneZilla to push images to
machines across the network.  You could do you adjustments and updates
on one machine, then have the others replicate them/it.

Curiously,

kern

--
Kern Mann