What do you use to limit public access to your Win7 PCs? [x-post from code4lib]

Riley Childs riley at TFSGEO.COM
Wed Sep 4 19:58:50 EDT 2013

In our lab we use Comodo Time Machine (Free, but discontinued, find it on
softpidea). We don't set time limits but I have played with Libki
(Libki.org), it seems like a great way to manage this sort of thing.

*Riley Childs*
*Library Technology Manager at Charlotte United Christian
Academy<http://cucawarriors.com/>
*
*Head Programmer/Manager at Open Library Management
Projec<http://openlibman.sf.net/>
t <http://openlibman.sourceforge.net/>*
*Cisco Certified Entry Level Technician *
*Phone: +1 (704) 497-2086
*
*email: Riley at tfsgeo.com*
*email: Riley at rileychilds.net*