Hackathon in Philly January 24th

Chris Strauber cstrauber at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 16 08:46:30 EDT 2013

Hey all,

I'd like to invite you to a hackathon in Philadelphia on January 24th. It's
being sponsored by ALA's Library Code Year IG (with help from LITA and
ALCTS) at the Penn Special Collections center. We'll be hacking on several
Worldcat APIs and the DPLA API, and there will be coders from both
organizations present to help introduce them and participate. It's open to
all skill levels: we'll be using the Worldcat APIs as a beginners' track,
and DPLA for the more self-directed. It's not an official ALA event, so no
need to register for the conference to come. More details here: <
http://www.libhack.org>.

Chris Strauber
Co-chair, Code Year IG
Tufts University