Federal government shutdown: keeping track?

Heather Dalal hdalal at RIDER.EDU
Tue Oct 1 14:10:27 EDT 2013

My colleague sent this :
http://wtvr.com/2013/09/30/government-shutdown-whats-closed-whats-open/
And I saw this on facebook.

from Government Document Librarian colleagues:

Status of Government websites (as of 12:24pm CT)
CLOSED ENTIRELY
Census, BEA, BLS, LC, NCES, CDC Wonder, USDA

OPEN BUT WITH NOTES SAYING "NOTHING WILL BE UPDATED..."
BLS, HUD, CDC, NCHS, NIH, USA.gov, AHRQ, And as you already know, GPO

OPEN WITH NO NOTES ON IT ALL ABOUT THE SHUTDOWN
USGS

--

Heather Dalal, MLIS, MEd (Instructional Design)
Assistant Professor I-Librarian