Solvonauts > The Open Search Engine

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Mon Nov 25 13:39:34 EST 2013

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting

Colleagues/

We’re about Open Education, Open Data, Open Source – basically trying to be as open as possible in as many ways as possible.

We’re working towards creating an open source open educational resource repository any one can install and run. The goal is that people anywhere can curate and maintain a list of open resources and then share them with the world, allowing different communities and organisations to be express how they want to use open content. We’ve aimed to take the spirit of openness in this sense, and try to extend it to everything we do.

Source and Link Available Via:

http://open-resources-librarian.blogspot.com/2013/11/solvonauts-open-search-engine.html

BTW: Watching Now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNWByUk22sI

Enjoy !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
and
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University
152 Parks Library
Ames IA 50011

"It's Not The Journey; It's The Detours."

 http://ref-notes.blogspot.com/2013/09/its-not-journey-its-detours.html

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-11-25