EOS.Web implementation complete at Rome Tech Library

DREW, WILFRED E JR CTR USAF AFMC AFRL/RIOIL wilfred.drew.ctr at US.AF.MIL
Mon Nov 25 08:43:07 EST 2013

Late Friday I received official notification from EOS International that our
implementation of EOS.Web is now complete.  We did it in less than 30 days!
Much of the credit goes to EOS International for having such a great product
and support staff including Edwin Antonio, our implementation manager.  I
also received great support from the help desk at EOS International and from
Daniel Fitz-Enz.  I am currently tweaking our data and working with
circulation transactions from our old system to bring them up to date in
EOS.Web.

Our new catalog is at https://elibweb89.eosintl.com/A94029/OPAC/Index.aspx

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Bill Drew
//SIGNED//
Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Croop-LaFrance, Inc.
Technical Librarian
AFMC/AFRL/RIOIL
New Rome Tech Library Web: http://go.usa.gov/buaB  or
https://org2.eis.afmc.af.mil/sites/ri/library/Pages/HOME.aspx
Rome Research Site
Phone: (315) 330-7608
Email: Wilfred.Drew.ctr at us.af.mil
Library email: tech.library at us.af.mil
Read the latest tech news on the Library News Blog:
https://org2.eis.afmc.af.mil/sites/ri/library/default.aspx
We provide you with information that Google or Google Scholar can't find.