Canadian WordPress Hosting

David Whelan davidpwhelan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 12 09:54:33 EST 2013

A couple of the membership law libraries (Ontario) I work with use
Canadianwebhosting.com.  They were all getting into Wordpress as
replacements for static HTML library sites about 2 years ago and chose it
because it supports WP and was inexpensive.  They each have their own site
but decided to all use the same provider.   The name's kind of obvious but
we compared them to a couple of other Canadian-only services and the
libraries have been happy with their support and up-time.

Best, David.

--

David Whelan, J.D., M.L.S., C.I.P.

E-mail:  davidpwhelan at gmail.com