Canadian WordPress Hosting

James Day mail at JAMESDAY.NET
Mon Nov 11 21:56:47 EST 2013

I use Doteasy.com located in Canada.

James

From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On
Behalf Of Cynthia Ng
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 5:09 PM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Canadian WordPress Hosting

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a WordPress hosting
solution? And yes, it needs to be in Canada. I can do most of my own
dev-type work, so really it just needs to be setup to run WordPress, and
most of all, reliable, hopefully with good customer service for when we need
to contact the company.

Too many hosting solutions include email and a bunch of other stuff, and I
need it only for WordPress and nothing else.

Thanks in advance,
Cynthia

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-11-06