books on data science or "Big Data"

Abigail Goben abigailgoben at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 10 15:26:58 EDT 2013

Hi Bill,

A couple that have been on my shelves and perusal recently:

Data mining methods for the content analyst : an introduction to the
computational analysis of content / Kalev Hannes Leetaru.

Managing Research Data (Pryor ed) from facet

Facilitating Access to the web of data  (Stuart) also from Facet

O'Reilly has some stuff though I've not had a chance to explore deeply
into that.

Abigail

--
Abigail Goben, MLS