Study room reservation software

Lisa WEBER lweber at LIBRARY.BERKELEY.EDU
Wed Jun 5 16:04:49 EDT 2013

Colleagues,

Your input please! The UC Berkeley Library presently uses phpScheduleIT
v.1.2.9 as its study room reservation software. Upgrading to v. 2.4.2 is
being considered, but we'd also like to know if there are other room
reservation applications we should seriously review and consider. An
application that supports unmediated reservations, and authorization via
the Library patron file would be pluses.

My list of room reservation apps so far includes:
phpScheduleIT v. 2.4.2
LibCal (Springshare)
Evanced
MRBS
Eventkeeper
Netsimplicity
Drupal modules (Drupal-powered library website coming in the next year, or
so)

Thanks in advance for your input and advice,
Lisa Weber
Library Systems Office, UC Berkeley Library

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-06-05