Atomic Learning Access Issues?

Pruntel,Alison Alison.Pruntel at FAUQUIERCOUNTY.GOV
Mon Jul 29 13:29:49 EDT 2013

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Anyone having issues with Atomic Learning? Starting sometime last week, we noticed that if you log in to the RB Digital Gateway, which in our case provides access to Zinio and Atomic Learning, when you try to get to Atomic, you get a weird error message, "We're sorry. There was some technical difficulty. Unknown error. Please contact the site administrator."

I've tried from multiple computers, cleared cookies/cache, even created bran new accounts, still getting the error.

I reported this to RB last week, but only rec'd a vague response that my problem has been passed on to systems development. Nothing since. I am wondering if it's just us/our subscription, or if other libraries are also experiencing the issue.

Thanks,

Alison Pruntel
Electronic Resources Librarian
Fauquier County Public Library