Web analyzer suggestions for ez proxy logs

Amy Vecchione amyvecchione at BOISESTATE.EDU
Wed Jul 24 11:31:01 EDT 2013

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has done this before, and if so, if you have any
suggestions. I want to measure the number of times clicked on various links
from the past. I can set up Google Analytics to do this going into the
future, but was hoping to analyze past data.

Here is what I am thinking:

   - download ez proxy logs for a period of time
   - run a web log analyzer for a specific URL
   - get a count on number of times the link was selected from a page

I tried doing this with an older web analyzer but it didn't have the
specificity I was looking for.

Do you have any suggestions or alternate methods?

Thanks in advance for your ideas and assistance!

Amy

--
Amy Vecchione, Digital Access Librarian/Assistant Professor
http://works.bepress.com/amy_vecchione/

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-07-24