DIY Usability Testing - online course in August

Blakiston, Rebecca blakistonr at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Jul 23 14:33:27 EDT 2013

There are still a few seats left in my Do-it-Yourself Usability Testing course<http://libraryjuiceacademy.com/001-usability-testing.php> next month - a completely online, asynchronous course geared towards library staff out there in the field.

Not convinced yet? Need help convincing your boss? Here are some comments from previous students:

"The "hands on" component of the course was extremely helpful as were the templates provided. The templates helped reduce my anxiety about a process that I was not at all familiar with."

"The videos were concise and interesting. The readings were all very pertinent."

"I really enjoyed the course and am really hoping to be able to put what I have learned into practice."

"The content was perfectly paced for learning."

"I liked your step-by-step guide to implementing usability testing and in particular, the practical application of the assignments."

"The readings were great and to the point. The instructor has a good delivery and clear grasp of the material. I actually feel exciting about usability testing now. : )"

Plus, 100% of students said they would recommend the course to others, and 100% agreed that the value of the course was worth or exceeded the money paid ($175).

Hope to see you in August!

Rebecca

Rebecca Blakiston
Instructional Services Librarian