Should "Front-End Librarian Conf" be a thing?

Michael Schofield mschofield at NOVA.EDU
Tue Jul 16 11:17:13 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

I am doing a brief, informal, three-question survey to gauge interest level in a conference-that-doesn't-exist-yet-but-will-if-there's-enough-interest[!] about web design, content strategy, UX, etc. The big thing is that this would be a free conf., with topic models like CSS Summit and other intermediate to advanced web conferences - just oriented for the library niche.

Do me a favor and spend 30 seconds on my survey? If you're in the OMFG YES!!! Category, go ahead and retweet it. :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VKZJNKZ

We're going to make a decision to pursue or not after about a month.

Thanks,

Michael Schofield(@nova.edu) | Web Services Librarian | (954) 262-4536
Alvin Sherman Library, Research, and Information Technology Center

Please report broken links, bugs, new app or page requests, and tasks (like uploading minutes) to the Alvin Sherman Library Lab (http://sherman.library.nova.edu/sites/labs) site.

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-07-16