Registration for Access 2013 in St. John's Newfoundland is open!

K. Godfrey theweelibrarian1 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 8 13:46:33 EDT 2013

We’re thrilled to announce that registration for Access 2013 in St. John’s
Newfoundland is now open! Full details are on our registration
page<http://accessconference.ca/registration/>.
As with most things on the East Coast, the conference is a little smaller,
so be sure to register early! We have a stellar program lining up and we
will post full details soon!

The registration alludes to the Louis-Mathieu Paquin Memorial Fund. This
fund is set up in memory of our young colleague Louis-Mathieu Paquin who
left a lasting impression at the University of Ottawa Library, Concordia
University Libraries, and University of Alberta Libraries, as well as at
the Archiepiscopal Seminary of
Salzburg<http://repository.library.ualberta.ca/salzburg/about.html>.
The proceeds will sponsor a librarian new to the profession who is
interested in attending the Access 2013 Conference in St. John’s,
Newfoundland and intends to participate in Hackfest. New librarians
attending Hackfest will be given asked to identify themselves on the
registration form, thereby entering their names for the fund. More details
on contributing to this fund will come shortly.

Don’t forget to check out the details on hotel and travel
information<http://accessconference.ca/hotel-travel/>.
If you’re booking your flights, we recommend that you come a day early if
you can, just in case the fog rolls in.

--

K r i s t a G o d f r e y

Web Services Librarian | Queen Elizabeth II Library
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL
A1B 3Y1

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/