Digital Device Lending Survey (very short!)

Jonathan Smith smith.jm at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 29 13:22:56 EST 2013

Hello,

I have put together a short survey (approx. 5 minutes) regarding digital
device lending (e.g. laptops, iPads) by libraries.  It isn't necessary to
be "THE Systems Librarian" to fill out the survey.  I would be eternally
grateful for your participation! The survey is confidential, and I hope to
publish the results. Did I mention it only takes a few minutes?

http://goo.gl/lYmNQ

Please send me any questions or comments you might have!

Thank you,

Jonathan M. Smith
Head of Library Information Technology
California State University, San Bernardino

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-01-29