What are good resources for an overview of Dreamweaver CS6 ?

Cynthia Ng cynthia.s.ng at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 15 14:22:57 EST 2013

I haven't actually read this myself, but I have heard good things for
the entier missing manual series. And yes, while it covers some of the
basics, it's supposed to cover much more:

http://www.amazon.com/Dreamweaver-CS6-Missing-Manual-Manuals/dp/1449316174/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1358277713&sr=1-1&keywords=dreamweaver+missing+manual