social media question

Polly-Alida Farrington polly at PAFA.NET
Mon Feb 11 15:29:23 EST 2013

Thank you for mentioning webwhacker. I'd been trying to remember that name. Sorry I have no advice to add, but this brought to mind using webwhacker back in the mid 90s. Setting up a demo of our new campus wide information system on that 'new fangled web thing' for the uni board of trustees, in a building with no Internet connection. Webwhacker worked great. Unfortunately the computer and projector didn't. Old fashioned screenshots printed  on plastic overhead sheets and an overhead projector to the rescue. Thank goodness the dean didn't fire me! Sorry for the digression off-topic!

Polly-Alida Farrington

-- sent from an iThing