EBSCO email problem resolved

Ruth Connell ruth.connell at VALPO.EDU
Wed Dec 4 10:57:08 EST 2013

Good morning,
Today I received an email from EBSCO that the problem with emailing
articles has been resolved, and I just tested it and my emailed citations
came through.

Ruth S. Connell
Associate Professor of Library Services/ Electronic Services Librarian
Christopher Center for Library & Information Resources 263
Valparaiso University
Phone: 219.464.5360
http://library.valpo.edu/faculty/connell.html

2013-12-04