Issues sending out articles from the EBSCO platform

Morgan Brynnan mbrynnan at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 2 23:40:37 EST 2013

Hi Andrew,

Yes EBSCO is aware of the problem, it just started last Thursday. Oddly, I
cannot send or receive emailed EBSCO articles from our college IPs but can
from my home computer!

Best,

Morgan Brynnan

Butte College