Issues sending out articles from the EBSCO platform

Ruth Connell ruth.connell at VALPO.EDU
Mon Dec 2 14:23:18 EST 2013

Hi all,
We (Valparaiso University) too are having this problem.  I've spoken with
EBSCO support and they said this is a known issue (started last week),
multiple customers have reported the issue, and this is a high priority for
them.
If you call them, they'll add your name to the list to be notified of any
updates.
Ruth

Ruth S. Connell
Associate Professor of Library Services/ Electronic Services Librarian
Christopher Center for Library & Information Resources 263
Valparaiso University
Phone: 219.464.5360
http://library.valpo.edu/faculty/connell.html