[Dspace-general] Open Bibliography Software/Server

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 13 05:31:44 EDT 2013

Zotero is a desktop browser app.
I am looking for something can accomplish an open web service.
For example, a LIASA committee member approached me for a bibliography.
To do it, I would create a website called: http://liasa.bib.sun.ac.za and
let the world know that Stellenbosch University provided the service.
Then for the African Theological studies socisety I would create
http://ats.bib.sun.ac.za.

Do you see where I am going.

I could go federated, then the above would change to.
http://bib.sun.ac.za/liasa
http://bib.sun.ac.za/ats

Any URL's created by the web service MUST be persistent as well.

Cheers

hg

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-08-13