Question about Headphones

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at ANAHEIM.NET
Fri Apr 5 15:13:39 EDT 2013

The City of Anaheim is using Logitech headphones for its video conferencing system.  However, I am told they are not Mac compatible.  So I am considering a Plantronics headset for Mac users.

Thomas Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library

From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of D. Turcotte
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 9:46 AM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Question about Headphones

Hi,
I wasn't sure which listserv to go to for this question, but it is IT related.
We are currently exploring the purchase of microphones for our computers. We are looking at the Califone 610 Binaural Headphones or the Hamilton Mono/Stereo personal headphones. Can you recommend 1 or the other? I can't find any reviews of these items.
Thanks,
Dawna Turcotte

Dawna Turcotte, MLIS
Campus Librarian
Northern Lights College
Box 1000, 9820 - 120th Avenue
Fort St. John, BC
V1J 6K1

Tel: (250)-785-6981 ext. 2012
Toll free: 1-866-463-6652 ext. 2012
Fax: (250)-785-1294
Email: dturcotte at nlc.bc.ca<mailto:dturcotte at nlc.bc.ca>

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2013-04-05

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, and delete the original message immediately. Thank you.