Question about Headphones

Janet Fine janetrfine at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 5 13:49:38 EDT 2013

Hi Dawna,

We purchase Califone 2800-BL headphones -- they work fine and have a pretty decent lifespan of about 6  months.  Price is $13.96 each.
Hope this helps.

Best, Janet

Janet Fine
Department Head, Circulation and Computer Services
Great Neck Library
159 Bayview Avenue
Great Neck, NY 11023
(516) 466-8055 ext. 205

Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 09:46:00 -0700
From: electrum05 at GMAIL.COM
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Question about Headphones
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU

Hi,

I wasn't sure which listserv to go to for this question, but it is IT related.
We are currently exploring the purchase of microphones for our computers. We are looking at the Califone 610 Binaural Headphones or the Hamilton Mono/Stereo personal headphones. Can you recommend 1 or the other? I can't find any reviews of these items.

Thanks,
Dawna Turcotte

Dawna Turcotte, MLIS
Campus Librarian