Auto-Login for PACs

Brice, John jbrice at CCFLS.ORG
Tue Apr 2 10:52:52 EDT 2013

This is an open source project.  The server runs on Linux the client can
either be Windows, MAC or Linux.  The server interfaces with the ILS
through SIPII and provides access to the kiosk using the patrons library
card number and ILS password.  Libki gives each user a set amount of time,
which can be extended by the staff.   Libki provides a real time
administration page that the staff can use to monitor patron usage and to
look over their shoulder so to speak.  You can also kick individuals off
the system through the administration page.  The latest version provides
for remote reservations and we are looking to include print management
features in the future.

John Brice

--
*John J. Brice, III*