Survey > Topic and Format Preferences for Postings to the _Alt-Ed_ MOOC Blog

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at IASTATE.EDU
Tue Apr 2 10:20:28 EDT 2013

*** Spoiler Alert > Possible Duplicate Posting ***

Colleagues/

Over the past year, I have identified several thousands items relating to Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs).

I estimate that I've blogged less than 5% in my _Alt-Ed_ blog

[ http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/ ].

I am greatly interested in learning of your TOPIC and FORMAT interests and preference with regard to future posting of items and have prepared a survey to solicit your priorities.

The survey requests your degree of interest in specific topics and formats (No Interest; Minor Interest; General Interest; Great Interest)

*1. Please Indicate your personal /professional TOPIC preferences by clicking on the appropriate interest level. Note: Each topic requires a response.

Administration
Analytics
Business models
Challenges and criticisms
Community colleges
Courses
Credits and credentials
Digital Badges
Future developments
Governmental involvement
History
Implementation
Instructor attitudes and experiences
Intellectual property
K-12
Legal issues
Legislation
Library role
Modalties (Asynchronous/Synchronous)
Non-U.S. initiatives
Open Resources
Overview
Pedagogy
Personalization
Platforms
Potential benefits
Privacy
Research
Student Assessment
Student Experience
Subjects
Technology
User-Contributed Content
Other (please specify)

*2. Please Indicate your personal /professional FORMAT preferences by clicking on the appropriate interest level. Note: Each format type requires a response.

Please Note > All responses are anonymous and will only be used to set priorities for future postings..

Blogs
Chat
Conferences
Media
Podcast
Presentations
Seminar
Twitter
Webinars
Workshops

Thanks for your assistance and cooperation.

The survey is accessible via

[ http://alternative-educate.blogspot.com/2013/04/survey-topic-and-format-preferences-for.html ]

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan