Cloud-based ILS -- Thank you

Carl Grant carl at CARE-AFFILIATES.COM
Thu Sep 6 12:23:26 EDT 2012

Morgan:

I certainly want to encourage you to read my blog post on cloud based library management systems and why it is important for librarians to be involved with these platforms.  It also covers  considerations to keep in mind when looking at these platforms:

http://thoughts.care-affiliates.com/2012/06/why-and-how-librarians-have-to-shape.html

Sincerely,

Carl

Carl Grant
CARE Affiliates                                                  Executive Advisor to the Dean
[Management Consulting Services]                   Virginia Tech University Libraries
E: carl at care-affiliates.com                                Blacksburg, Virginia
P: +1.540.449.2418                                            E: carlg at vt.edu
W: http://www.care-affiliates.com                       P: +1.540.449.2418
Blog: http://thoughts.care-affiliates.com             W: http://www.lib.vt.edu/