Cloud-based ILS -- Thank you

Cary Gordon listuser at CHILLCO.COM
Thu Sep 6 10:03:46 EDT 2012

There is a school of thought which believes that the time to bury the
local ILS server was a few days (okay, years) after it was born. I
have yet to hear a really good reason tor the continued existence of
local servers, beyond the continued employment of the folks — and a
lot of them — who sell them and keep them running.

This is not to say that I am absolutely convinced that one ILS to rule
them all is the best idea, either.

Thanks,

Cary

--