QR codes and accessibility

Deborah Stanley dstanley at UGA.EDU
Tue Sep 4 10:03:29 EDT 2012

Thanks, Hugh. That's helpful. I think we should be OK, since we're
just directing them to info that's already available on our web site.
I have been wondering how we are supposed to provide the same
experience for everyone, and I think you're right that we don't have
to.

Deborah

dstanley at uga.edu
Phone: (706) 542-0656