URL redirecter for library databases

Coral Sheldon-Hess coral at SHELDON-HESS.ORG
Wed Oct 10 13:06:34 EDT 2012

Eric,

I don't know if this approach will help you manage ALL links, but it's a
good way to manage links in LibGuides: *
http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/7019*
*
*(I admit, I have not yet taken the time to implement it in my library's
CampusGuides system. It's a lot of tedious work to set up, if you're
already running with a lot of guides...)

--
Coral Sheldon-Hess
http://sheldon-hess.org/coral