Using EHIS with Ektron CMS

A Tenglund atenglund at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 29 19:09:56 EST 2012

Has anyone been able to use EbscoHost Integrated Search (EHIS) within an Ektron Content Management System (CMS)?
I have tried a few tests that have been unsuccessful, and I'm not sure if the CMS is simply not allowing the EHIS code enough control to function, or if a code tweak might allow this tool to function within a CMS.
Our Ektron CMS is 400.net, version 8.02 SP3 (build 8.0.2.035). We will be upgrading to a newer version soon, so that might make a difference too.
Thanks for any insight!
Ann TenglundSt. Bonaventure University3261 W. State RoadSt. Bonaventure, NY  14778716-375-2378http://www.sbu.eduateng@sbu.edu

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-11-29