Evanced Hosting

Inge Kokidko ikokidko at PCPLS.LIB.IN.US
Mon Nov 26 15:44:11 EST 2012

Has anyone hosted Evanced products with a host OTHER than Evanced?
Currently we have Summer Reader, Room Reserve, and Events on a local
machine, but would like to host them off-site if possible. But, Evanced
hosting is pricey and apparently not very reliable. Most hosting services
however are Linux/Unix, and Evanced expects you to install on a Windows
system. I've never had to move an Evanced installation before, so if anyone
has done this and would be willing to share how you moved to a different
host I'd be interested!

--
Inge Kokidko, MLS
Systems Librarian