Definitions of grid computing and cloud computing?

Peter Murray peter.murray at LYRASIS.ORG
Mon Nov 19 09:27:24 EST 2012

Carl Grant's post from last month points to the NIST definition, and also makes a useful distinction between Software-as-a-Service and Cloud Computing (among many other useful descriptions).

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development
Peter.Murray at lyrasis.org
+1 678-235-2955

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.