input sought re: web analytics products practices in libraries

Nina Mchale milehighbrarian at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 17 14:00:39 EDT 2012

Thanks to Regina Gong of Lansing Community College, who is keeping me
honest by reminding me that CrazyEgg is not free. :D So, amending previous
request to "free and/or low cost" analytics tools for libraries!

Nina

--
Nina

Nina McHale, MA/MSLS