Security for Libraries (SEC4LIB)

Peter Noerr pnoerr at MUSEGLOBAL.COM
Fri May 4 14:36:48 EDT 2012

It now looks like we have the worst of all worlds: a lot of interested people and three places to get them together (a Google group, a Wordpress blog, and a website). Any chance the three owners (Blake, Bob and Erin) can get together and give us one place to go. We can wait while they sort it out and let this list (and code4lib) know.

Peter