Security for Libraries (SEC4LIB)

Robert Balliot rballiot at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 4 10:42:00 EDT 2012

Howdy Blake,

I jumped the gun and set up a this  site yesterday at:
http://sec4lib.wordpress.com/

I didn't realize you already had a sophisticated site and a list with
a very similar name up a running.  I am reposting your info here to
help advertise your site:

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Blake Carver <lists at lisnews.com> wrote:
> Oh! Glad to see so much interest, this has been a big topic for me lately.
>
> I have a new(ish) site and list running at http://security4lib.org/
>
> The list is here:
>
> I set that site up a few months ago, but never had time to finish
> things up, so if anyone is interested in contributing to the site or
> the wiki or anything else let me know.
>
> I've been writing and presenting on IT Security for Libraries for a
> while now, you can find my writings and slides on LISNews:
> http://lisnews.org/security
>
> -Blake Carver

I will be leaving this WordPress site up as a place for contributors
who want to publish their thoughts and research on library infosec.  I
have a few papers that I have written that I will be sharing soon once
I finish out this semester.
--
Robert L. Balliot