Online Summer Reading Logs

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 20 15:52:22 EDT 2012

The youth librarian at my former POW set up a private wiki using (iirc)
Wikispaces and invited the teens to join by request. This reassured the
parents that their children's identities wouldn't be risked on the open Web.

Sharon
Sharon M. Foster
"Preserving the best of what we know and making it accessible to everyone"