Online Summer Reading Logs

Wilhelmina Randtke randtke at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 20 15:49:34 EDT 2012

A summer reading specific app may be in the works.  The Digital Public
Library of America, Audience workstrream listserv has been discussing what
an app for libraries involved in summer reading would do.  This is a blog
post summarizing some of that:
http://dp.la/2012/03/13/building-the-ultimate-summer-reading-app/

I don't think that activity will lead to anything this coming summer, but
it's something to look out for.

-Wilhelmina Randtke