edUi 2012 Call For Proposals

EdUI Conference info at EDUICONF.ORG
Wed Mar 14 15:23:02 EDT 2012

I thought some of the web savvy librarians out there might be interested in
our call for proposals.

-Trey

We Want You @ edUi 2012

We seek dynamic speakers willing to share their knowledge and
expertise about Web design, user experience design and
development. Preference is given to presentations that offer
practical methods and ready-to-use techniques and tools.

You can look at our programs from previous years for inspiration
( 2009 [http://edui2009.vfhblogs.org/program/], 2010
[http://edui.vfhblogs.org/program/], 2011
[http://edui2011.vfhblogs.org/schedule/]) or come up with
something so totally mind-blowing and new that we can't possibly
imagine this conference without it.

Deadline for Proposals: June 15, 2012

Submit Your Proposal Now! [http://eduiconf.org/speak-edui/]

Why Speak @ edUi?

Because you've got knowledge to share with your peers.

Your boss will think it's so cool that you shared a stage with Jared Spool.

It looks great on your resume (in case your boss doesn't know who Jared
Spool is).

Everyone who submits a proposal gets 10% off registration.

Speakers attend for free!*

*Speakers are responsible for travel and lodging.

Get Connected

• Website [http://www.eduiconf.org]

• Facebook [http://eduiconf.org/facebook]

• Twitter [http://twitter.com/eduiconf]

edUi is a Program of: Virginia Foundation for the Humanities

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-03-14