Survey: Technology Skills for Librarians and Library Staff

mcarleto at UMICH.EDU mcarleto at UMICH.EDU
Tue Mar 13 09:36:53 EDT 2012

John.
I will fill out your survey representing FArmington Community Library (sending
from alumni account. Meantime, you might want to check out these, from our
consortia:

http://tln.lib.mi.us/committee/tech-comm/files/docs/it-comp/Basic%20Computer%20Equipment.pdf

http://tln.lib.mi.us/committee/tech-comm/files/docs/it-comp/Advanced%20Technology.pdf