Google Chrome and LC diacritic display

Riesner, Giles W. GRIESNER at CCBCMD.EDU
Thu Jun 21 11:01:31 EDT 2012

For what it's worth, I'm still on XP (I get a machine wit Win 7 on it
sometime this Summer or Fall) and saw the same situation IE8, Firefox
13.0.1

and Google Chrome 19.0.1084.56 m.  I also checked using Safari for
Windows 5.17, which rendered it properly and Opera 12, which did the
same

as Chrome.

Unfortunately you have no control over what browser your patrons use
outside of the computers in your library, so some of them may

have difficulties with the diacritics regardless of which font you
choose.

Giles W. Riesner, Jr. | Lead Library Technician , Library Technology

The Community College of Baltimore County   | 800 South Rolling Road |
Catonsville, MD 21228 USA
Phone:  1-443-840-2736 | Fax: 1-410-455-6436 | Email:
griesner at ccbcmd.edu

CCBC. The incredible value of education.