Survey: interest in Library Management Certificate or Library MBA program

Brad Eden brad.eden at VALPO.EDU
Fri Jun 15 12:21:57 EDT 2012

Sorry for any duplication.  Please forward to other appropriate listservs
and colleagues.

There are currently few graduate or certificate programs available for
those who would like to move up in library management and administration.
Valparaiso University in Valparaiso, Indiana is currently exploring options
to offer various graduate certifications and/or master's programs in
library management and administration, and would appreciate your opinions
and comments on the structure of such a program(s).  If this is of interest
to you, please click the link below and fill out a survey regarding
specific courses and delivery mechanisms for such a certification/degree.
Deadline:  July 13.  If you have any questions, please contact me at the
email below.

The Valpo MBA program has been ranked as one of the top MBA programs in the
country (see blurb at end of survey).

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22FL534S8X6

(I would appreciate it if this message could be forwarded to as many
library listservs as possible.  Thanks.)

Bradford Lee Eden, Ph.D.
Dean of Library Services
Christopher Center for Library and Information Resources
Valparaiso University
Valparaiso, Indiana  46383

brad.eden at valpo.edu
219-464-5099