request for sample content strategy docs

Nina Mchale milehighbrarian at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 5 17:04:57 EDT 2012

***apologies for cross-posting***

Hey, all,

Chris Evjy (Jeffco Libraries, Colorado) and I are presenting a full-day
preconference at Annual in Anaheim about content strategy, and we're
looking for examples of the following types of documents from any and all
types of libraries:

Content strategy document
Information architecture diagram
Workflow statement
Content model
Website governance documentation

If your library has created some/all of these, and you wouldn't mind
sharing the wealth with our preconference attendees, please send (as
attachments or links, if publicly posted) them my way at
milehighbrarian at gmail.com (this email account). Proper credit/attribution
will be given, of course!

Thanks in advance!

--