E-vanced issues today

Chris Williams chris.willms.404 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 4 14:33:55 EDT 2012

My library's Engaged Reader service from engagedpatrons.org is perking
right along at 394 patrons and counting - we started today too. :-) Our
teens are fast building a reading community:

http://engagedpatrons.org/read/?siteid=7037&readid=116

Chris Willms