Options for helping patrons via screen sharing

Heidi Steiner hmsteiner at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 24 16:27:01 EDT 2012

I also use the free version of join.me (http://join.me) and find it
entirely foolproof. Have never had issues with it and all the viewer has to
do is click the link you provide to see your screen in their browser. No
other free screen sharing software I've tried has compared so far.
Definitely check it out.

-Heidi
--
Heidi M. Steiner