laptop check out program

Sharon Logan slogan at HENRICO.LIB.VA.US
Fri Jul 20 13:42:02 EDT 2012

We employ a laptop checkout program in a select few of our library branches.  Henricolibrary.org
Check out locations: Dumbarton, Fairfield, Sandston, and Varina.  They all have a link to the agreement used under Facility & Services.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sharon Logan
slogan at henricolibrary.org

From: Web technologies in libraries [mailto:WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Lixia Zhao
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 1:05 PM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] laptop check out program

We are investigating a laptop checkout program for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's Ottenheimer Library.  Has anyone instituted such a program and subsequently stopped the program?

 How did you assess the success or failure of the program?  Do you have a hints and/or pitfalls to watch our for in implementing this type of program?

Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thank you!

--
Lixia Zhao
Electronic Resources Cataloging Librarian
lxzhao at ualr.edu
http://library.ualr.edu

2012-07-20
This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content Service, using Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on MCI's Managed Email Content Service, visit http://www.mci.com.