Looking for an Endnote Custom Import Filter for Summon

Jennifer Heise jenne.heise at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 2 14:30:14 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone!

We are getting Summon as our discovery service this fall, and we already
are pushing EndNoteWeb (which we get free through our Web of Science
subscription). However, there's no good import filter by default in
EndnoteWeb for importing files exported from Summon. So, the question is,
does anyone have an EndNote custom import filter for Summon that we could
install as part of the site customization in EndnoteWeb?

-- Jenne Heise
Drew University Library

--
Jennifer Heise