Endnote as a library catalog

Chris Magnusson cmagnusson at CI.HIBBING.MN.US
Wed Jan 25 20:32:51 EST 2012

I haven't used that but I use LibraryThing for my church library collection.  It is free and no limit to the number of books.  No server needed either.

Chris Magnusson
Arena Maintenance
City of Hibbing
www.hibbing.mn.us
http://www.facebook.com/cityofhibbing
http://www.twitter.com/cityofhibbing

-----Original Message-----
From: Web technologies in libraries on behalf of Steve Clancy
Sent: Wed 1/25/2012 7:16 PM
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [WEB4LIB] Endnote as a library catalog

Howdy.

Has anyone had any experience with using EndNote as a low-cost catalog
for a very small book collection? It would probably run on one dedicated
workstation.

I'm trying to help someone out who has been put in charge of putting a
very small occupational health collection online so the staff can search
it. The department is willing to spend little, if any, money on it.

Thanks.

--steve

                    Steve Clancy, MLS
    Research Librarian for Health Sciences and Nursing Science
     Ayala Science Library, Univ. of Calif., Irvine CA. U.S.A.
         949-824-7309 * sclancy AT uci.edu
    http://www.faculty.uci.edu/profile.cfm?faculty_id=5109

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-01-25