Unique mobile and/or ereader uses?

Michel, Jason Paul micheljp at MUOHIO.EDU
Wed Jan 25 12:51:47 EST 2012

Will do!

Jason

Jason Paul Michel
User Experience Librarian
Miami University Libraries
tel: 513-529-3935
twitter: @jpmichel

On Jan 25, 2012, at 11:13 AM, Wisniewski, Jeffrey A wrote:

Cool stuff, thanks Jason. If you have any stats you’re willing to share that would be awesome. Cheers, Jeff

On 1/24/12 11:20 AM, "Michel, Jason Paul" <micheljp at MUOHIO.EDU<x-msg://13/micheljp@MUOHIO.EDU>> wrote:

Jeff -

Here at Miami U. in Oxford, Ohio we did a small pilot project where we embedded QR codes on a set of the top circulated books in our library.  When scanned the codes link to a mobile page dedicated to that book which then connects users to things like:

books by the same author (in the mobile catalog)
books on the same subject (" " ")
articles on the subject through ebsco's mobile platform
book reviews if available

i'll have someone take a look at the stats, but i think for a true gauge of its efficacy they need to placed on a much larger swath of the collection…