OFF Topic. Android Development?

S.Mohan mohanraju at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 13 22:05:48 EST 2012

Check this, it's very easy for instant start

http://www.basic4ppc.com/android/why.html

mohan

--- On Fri, 1/13/12, Jorge Biquez <jbiquez at ICSMX.COM> wrote:

From: Jorge Biquez <jbiquez at ICSMX.COM>
Subject: [WEB4LIB] OFF Topic. Android Development?
To: WEB4LIB at LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Date: Friday, January 13, 2012, 10:00 PM

Hello all.

First of all a great year to all. My best wishes.

I was wondering if you can give your advice and comments about the following.

As part of new services to offer we are planning to do some Android development. So we are interested in learning about Android Development. I am searching information on the web, documentation about how to start learning about Android Development. Any links or tips to look at are more than welcomed.

Talking with a friend he told me he is learning using some tools he found he is running them under Linux Ubuntu.

If any of you is developing for Android using Mandriva or other Linux distros as your platform. Can you tell me about your experience? Tips and advice on what to use to start are welcome.

I am not sure if this kind of off topic could be of interested to the list so please feel free to answer me directly .

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Biquez

Web4Lib Web Site: http://web4lib.org/

2012-01-13